Monday, September 9, 2013

This Blog's Purpose

     Have you ever thought about where we came from? What is our purpose here on Earth? Where are we going after this life? Who is God? Why did Christ have to die for me?

     If you have ever had this kind of a question than this is where you will find some answers. On this Blog I will try my best to answer one of these questions every week. There are a few things I wish to make clear. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been called on a 2 year mission for my church and am serving in the Florida and Georgia areas. On these blogs I will be using the knowledge I have gained through study of the scriptures. I will use scriptures from the King James Version of the Bible and the Book of Mormon which is a support to the Bible and is another testament of Jesus Christ. I pray that I will be lead by the Holy Spirit in answering these questions and I would ask that you search your heart as you read. I do not want you to take what I say as truth because I said it, but pray and ask God if it is true because He will cause His Holy Spirit to touch your heart if it is true.

     I will be posting many scriptures to support what I find. Feel free to click the links and see for yourself what I am trying to say. I am not a perfect teacher but my main focus is to answer these questions to bring others closer to Christ. I hope that this message will be taken as it is intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment